Diesel bug

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
Yeah yeah I know this has been done to death but do diesel cars get the bug? If they do why don't you ever hear about it? If not why not?

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.FairlineOwnersClub.com>Fairline Owner's Club</A>

Freebee

Visit site
probably because your car consumes diesel at a fast rate and it is stored in under ground takes that do not suffer from excessive condesation. Its all a matter of through put and house keeping really.

<hr width=100% size=1>

tr7v8

Visit site
Less likely as they do more consistent running eg. don't get left unused over winter, also smaller tanks less likely to get condensation.
Although having said that just over a month ago syphoned tank contents out of cousins TR7 and found over a gallon of water!!!!!!
Now cleaned out and running S&*tr*n and seems to be OK! On these it ges in when filler tank cowl drain blocks up.

<hr width=100% size=1>Jim

Draco 2500

Johnjo

Visit site
Bought some of that Solly stuff for the boat a while back.
Car was a bit smoky in the mornings, 1.9 Turbo diesol engine, so started putting some
in the tank, The difference it has made is astounding, no more smoke on start up, lots
more power, and a lot quieter running, did a fuel filter change recently, it was spotlessly
clean and not a trace of water in the bowl, No, I do not have shares in the company!

mike

<hr width=100% size=1>

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue> Oooooooh! You are in big trouble now Mike, certain quarters don't like it if you find (as I have) the stuff works and works well.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

Johnjo

Visit site
Bryon its the story of my life, always saying the right thing at the wrong time!
but its always the truth.
mike

<hr width=100% size=1>