Destinations for a girlie day out

paulineb

Visit site
I'm having a girlie day out on the boat in the summer. As we're in Brighton, day cruising is a bit limited. I was thinking possibly IOW - any other suggestions?

Plus on board games to play when sober, happy, tipsy through to pissed as a fart. BTW, some of the girlies come from Brighton !

Pxx

rogerroger

www.myboatdetails.com
Pop into Chichester Harbour and say hi. 10 miles closer than IOW.

You can anchor at East Head and play girlie games on the beach - or go up the Chichester channel and into the marina (as you'll probably get a discount if you're in Brighton), from there you can go into Chi in a cab if your mates need land leave.

Or tie up at Itchenor, have a meal and a few Bacardi Breezers in the Ship then get the ferry over to Bosham and have a wonder round and stuff you're self with ice cream - or go to the Blue Anchor and have a few more Breezers...

Roger Holden
www.first-magnitude.co.uk

BarryD

Visit site
If you get in into Chichester marina - I'm sure SWMBO will join you for a pint of wine. Why not nip across the channel and spend the day getting drunk in France?

Barry D

paulineb

Visit site
As always, everything depends on the weather. Don't won't to get stuck in France - well I do, but not sure they will all be too pleased about it. If we get to Chichester, Heidi's very welcome to join us.

Pxx

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
If you manage to navigate your way up the newly opened Huddersfield narrow boat canal, you can pop into our office for the best bacon butty in Yorkshire! Not sure whether you turn left or right out of Brighton, anywhere south of Watford is a fog. Did get to Brighton once on an away day with the lads, we ended up in bar frequented by no females. Overheard a chap ask another if he had ever kissed a queer? No, the other replied, but I've kissed a bloke who has. Never did finish our drinks!

Now then, as for games, well other than the ones that are the usual, saw an ad on the Freeserve homepage for a game called Nookii. There is a website of a similar name which allows you to demo it. Not suggesting for one minute that it is a Girls only game but I am pretty sure it will give more than a howl and scream! Check it out.

BarryD

Visit site
Games to play..

Kerplunk and Pop-up pirate are our favourites on the boat, but that might reflect short persons tastes. We've also got a great card game Apples & Pears but have always been to sloshed to work out the rules. Finally a two player game - shot glass chess - the more pieces you capture the more you have to drink - a sort of self levelling effect.

Barry D

DepSol

Visit site
Well if it is the same lot that have the girlie parties late at night and indoors that you have mentioned before they can bring there own toys and come for a spin on my boat. I've got a wake board they can have a go on.

Thanks Tony for the pic

Dom

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
What a booring lot of Ba-----ds on the M B F If you look as good in real life as you do in the phot`s Why the hell go out there are plenty of games to play indoors ,dont tell me you need a raggie to show you how to navigate this problem ?
I dont know Motorboaters tut tut Cheers bob t

Bob T

oddball

Visit site
Re: Girly ? destinitions

Well If I were you (who owns the boat ?) I would stick to the pontoon and find a nice hairdresser or nail jobby whotsit and use the boat as a chat palace - with a few tipples etc for the ladies....As I know you like shoes try a few shoe shops and have a galla night in trying the shoes etc... only an idea