Dekpa stamped in loutra ...north evia.

Artic Warrior

Visit site
Has anyone had a good result with the PP in loutra... basically the guy there thinks your dekpa needs stamping every month...
Obviously we no it's yearly.
So I'm there and need stamping soon.
I don't want to go in there to start arguing with me....so may get it stamped in skiathos

Artic Warrior

Visit site
Mac it happend to me when I bought my new dekpa in loutra.... they insisted that it's stamped monthly so i said said him how come there are only 8 spaces in the back page then.....when as far as im aware there at 12 Months in a year ......he looked at me strange.

Razorray

Visit site
Hi no problems this year, I was told the same as you in 2017 when it was first issued & i was very wary of going back but decided to give it a go in may, all very easy five minutes max & no mention of the monthly nonsense

Artic Warrior

Visit site
I had my dekpa happily stamped in Skiathos.
I asked them the question about if my boat was out the water or if im away from greece for over a year.....what happens with the dekpa....
They said I still have to get it stamped by leaving it with a freind here in greece or maybe the boat yard....hopfully they won't loose my documents....
She did did say if it runs over the date with out stamping I will have to buy a new one.....no mention about a fine..