Decorating non boaty

squidge

Visit site
Advise please . I have some redundant charts that i don't want to throw away and would like to use to add some interest to the downstairs loo.My question concern the way to stop them getting stained from the wallpaper adhesive i was intending to use, or is there a better way to seal and hang them?
As its going to be a bit wet tomorrow SWMBO has decided to find "jobs around the house". /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>
sail.gif

Evadne

Visit site
Never tried this one, although it has occurred to me. If you painted them with colourless varnish (the artists' sort is quite expensive tho'), would that work or would they then not stick with wallpaper paste? the polyurethane stuff has colourants that would turn everything a shade of yellow. Not necessarily undesirable though.
Don't forget to leave a place to hang the dividers and breton plotter. And a gps readout might be useful....

<hr width=100% size=1>

squidge

Visit site
Thanks, at least i might find some peace to do some practice navigation! Someone has suggested that i use a watered down PVA glue first then once dry use wallpaper paste in the normal way. I think ill give that a try on a small one first to see what happens.
May be i could navigate from Looe to Bognor ! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>
sail.gif