Deck wash - where can I get a flush-mounting through-hull Hozelock connector?

Colin Regs

Visit site
Greetings all. Very frustrated, because I am sure I cam across what I need online a while ago, but much searching has failed to find it again... So, for the deck wash system I'm installing, I am looking for a Hozelock 'socket' to fit as a through-hull, to plug my hose into (using a male-male adaptor). It needs to be flush with the hull when not in use, to prevent it getting snagged on fenders, mooring piles, etc.

Can anyone point me to a supplier, please?

Jabs

Visit site
Halberg Rassy use a bayonet type connector but I don't think it's flush.

Not sure how a flush connector would work since you need to pullback the sleeve to release the connection?

Look at companies like Airline Pneumatics and see if they have anything in stainless.

Tony.

Tim Good

Visit site
So you have the hose connected to your fresh water or to a seacock below the waterline to provide pressurised seawater?

Not that it matters really. Anyway so could you just have a stainless deck shower cover which you could mount flat on the deck and flip up. On the end would be a length of hose with hoselock connector.

I have a deckwash system from one of the spare ball valves ona manifold which comes of a main seacock but thats inside and under a floor board. I just run my main hose down a hatch and connect it so do away with any need to fit a connecter into the deck.

Colin Regs

Visit site
Rowanloh,

Thanks so much, that's exactly what I had seen before but couldn't find again.

Nigel,

I'm sure there are much more exciting ways to achieve that, but I'll be quite happy afloat, thanks. In refit, I'm getting rid of holes below the waterline, not adding them...

GrahamHR

Visit site
Last edited: