Crowd Funding

Mister E

Visit site
I met this really really old bloke yesterday, he seemed thousands of years old.
Any way he told me that due to the rain recently he was looking at building a large wooden boat.
A double ended thing with no engine or sails but really big.
He said it had to be flood proof.

Anyone interested in chipping in a few quid, if so pm me for details.

steveeasy

Visit site
Crowd Funding. Yes the Bumbling chap who has managed just several weeks work in god knows how long has set up a go fund me for yes £10,000 so he can sail a bit. Cant believe people can be so cheeky. what happened to morals.

Steveeasy

Bouba

Visit site
While I like a double ended big wooden ark as much as the next guy.... I would really appreciate it if you could crowd fund me a sixty foot Princess flybridge

Bouba

Visit site
If you gave me one, I'd still have to crowd fund the berthing and fuel.
I had my chance to own a superyacht.....several years back now at the Cannes boat show, there was a 120 foot boat with a sign on saying, this boat is owned by the bank, any offer considered. I could have put down €10 ...but if I won, then the mooring, crew, fuel etc immediately become my problem 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

mjcoon

www.mjcoon.plus.com
I had my chance to own a superyacht.....several years back now at the Cannes boat show, there was a 120 foot boat with a sign on saying, this boat is owned by the bank, any offer considered. I could have put down €10 ...but if I won, then the mooring, crew, fuel etc immediately become my problem 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Like the original white elephants, given to ruin people, another version of the poisoned chalice...

Stemar

Visit site
"Trickle down doesn't work"

It does if you own a boat and don't DIY.

Except in my case, when I do have to get someone to do something for me, they're usually richer than me. At least, they are when I've paid the bill...

Mister E

Visit site
Well if only it was now restricted to raining for 40 days and nights.
I think he may be to late to build his boat.