Crewing offered - Conwy, Deganwy, Liverpool, Irish Sea

dennism

Visit site
I am a newbie to your site, so firstly "hello to you all".

Where am I now? I have had a life of watersports ...water skiing, canoeing, sailed off and on since a young age (hobies, windsurfing and some yachting but in the tropics) and quite a few years ago. So now a bit older I have decided to start again and completed my RYA competent crew via Conwy.

Not having a yacht, I would like to continue sailing so really looking if anyone is interested in a crew member to sail weekends (or days at the weekend) Conwy, Deganwy, Anglesea, Liverpool, Irish Sea ar around that area, then I would be very interested.

I am easy going, and of course happy to share costs etc.

Anyway if you are interested please drop me a line...

ATB, Dennis

Hugh cummings

Visit site
Hi

How experienced are you as I may be looking for someone to assist me sailing 30ft yacht from Sth East England to Scotland at end of May/start June

Would appreciate any info

Hugh Cummings

dennism

Visit site
Replied to all above ...
Formal experience is limited to having completed RYA competent crew and a bit of day sailing last week in Greece. I am currently reading up for Day Skipper and will sort out the practical soon. I can crew OK and take instructions well and am easy going...so if you are looking for someone to crew/ sail with, give me a shout.
I will also be happy to share costs.
Regards
Dennis