Cranch Endurance 39

balmoral

Visit site
Looking to buy a second hand Cranchi Endurance 39. Has anybody got any experience with these, good or bad? Are there any specific problems with this model? Anything I should be looking out for or should avoid? Will be using it in the UK but would buy elsewhere if the right boat / spec. Also if you know where there is one for sale let me know, as there are only a couple advertised in the usual places.

Cheers

<hr width=100% size=1>

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Sleeping accomodation looked pretty confined to me, apart from that I believe there ok.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
Visit site
There's one parked alongside me in Sardinia. It looks like a nice boat and is quite beamy which will give you plenty of space. It's shaft drive which gives a monouverability edge over my stern drive S37. Very popular in Italy.
David

<hr width=100% size=1>

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
Excellent VFM, however two main problems.....
1) Can only get to the engine with the tendere out the hangar. Not very convenient if it breaks down at sea.
2) No separate forecabin (unlike Fairline T40).
MBY did a test a few years ago. Unfortunately I can't find it in my archives.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.FairlineOwnersClub.com>Fairline Owner's Club</A>

D

Deleted User YDKXO

I dont have any first hand experience but MBY gave it a very complimentary report when they tested it particularly for its performance and seakeeping. I just wonder though whether a boat like this with its emphasis on deck space rather than accomodation is right for the lousy weather we have in the UK. There are plenty of boats out there around 40' which have a bit more accomodation and crucially a second sleeping cabin eg Princess V40/42 (excellent), Fairline Targa 37, 40, Sealine S37, 41, Windy Bora 41

<hr width=100% size=1>

EME

www.lumishore.com
Hi

Seriously considered uying one some time ago.

Deleted User's comments are very pertinent...really a Med Day-Boat.

SWMBO was appalled that three went on smelled badly ( Heads )...never got to bottom (sic) of why but there may be an issue with position /set-up of shower tray ( minor).

EVERY broker we spoke to said that they need a Bowthruster as standard.. ( some don't have this)....

DavidJ will disagree probably but they do not come on shaft drives...

Accmodation is a litttle ' basic' down below , but then you could fit a hell of a kitchen for the difference in price to Targa 39s / V40s. ...

RIB is small in that space, and no jet ski I know fits..

Otherwise incredible value...SWMBO just had the 'heads' isssue. Nuff said.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=blue>I am WHAT I say I am</font color=blue>

Other threads that may be of interest