Craftinsure

rubberduck

www.atlas-courier-express.co.uk
I recently discovered my engine room automatic system has a fault, & cannot find anyone near st kats capable & willing to sort it. Problem being we leave the boat in London during the winter & at Burnham in the summer, & we need to get her back by the end of the month to avoid paying double mooring fees. So I rang craftinsure & explained as it would be technically uninsured for the trip. Nice man was very understanding & sent me an e-mail confirming she would be covered so long as I take an extra fire extinguisher with me. I feel this is good service worthy of letting others know. Very good prices as well.

Visit site
Have to agree Rod Daniel ACII if that is who you talked to, comes across as a total professional, and a font of knowledge and advice and understanding.
I find them a good company to deal with. Have had my insurance with them for 3 years.
No connection except a satisfied customer, etc. etc.

JKay

Visit site
Craftinsure are ace !!!

Same as all the previous posts excellent service for nearly 8 years and as I only do tidal once or twice a year no survey on 20 year old boat(think that's 'cos I've been with them so long)

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
Craftinsure has been my one and only insurer since I first bought boat in 2004. I have never made a claim, but premiums and service have been first class. Also, they have finally got rid of that awful bubbling sound, so their website is now more work friendly and is much easier to use now.

Tip, if you want workers to view your website, get shot of the silly pointless sound effects, music and all the other noises.

www.pbsbac.co.uk
I used to insure with them but unfortunately had to make 2 claims in a three year period. Craftinsure were superb in sorting out my claims however when the renewal came through earlier this year they were by far the most expensive so regretfully I had to leave them.

Martin

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Craftinsure has been my one and only insurer since I first bought boat in 2004. I have never made a claim, but premiums and service have been first class. Also, they have finally got rid of that awful bubbling sound, so their website is now more work friendly and is much easier to use now.

Tip, if you want workers to view your website, get shot of the silly pointless sound effects, music and all the other noises.

Same applies here, in all aspects.

oldgit

Visit site
Insured with Craftinsure before and made a claim which was settled promptly,only reason for leaving was price.Saga was cheaper and did not require that a survey less than three years old be available in case of any claim..

Corky

Visit site
Been with them for 7 years with one claim 2 years ago. Very competitive prices and
providing the same level of cover as others. The claim took a while due to picky loss-adjuster (aren't they all) but all worked out fine in the end. I'd recommend them.

triggerhippy

Visit site
I've been with Pantaenius' Yachting24 for a while now and like the simplicity of their online system and the level of cover, prices aren't bad either. Can't speak for the claims service (thankfully) but they are local to me in Plymouth - which is nice.