Could I have a blue flag

BrendanS

Visit site
Re: Blue Flag, Gold sewing?

What you need is a forum burgee!

burgee.sized.jpg

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide

iangrant

Visit site
Re: Blue Flag, Gold sewing?

No No No, I want a posh one so that everyone else has to give way and I can have a captains hat with the nice gold anchor on it..

<hr width=100% size=1>

AndrewB

Visit site
Ensigns of every shade except red ...

... are available in the States, for UK registered 'tax-dodge' yachts. I've seen green, black, white (without the red cross), and all shades of blue from eggshell to midnight. What's more you can get your ensign 'personalised' with your own choice of motif in the fly. (Maybe there really is a Royal club that has Tweetie-Pie as its crest?)

Oddly though, red only comes in bog-standard tomato-ketchup. UK registered American yachts flying the red compensate for this inadequacy with an ensign the size of a small spinnaker.

PS If you want a yellow one, check your atlas for where to find Nieue.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Mirelle

N/A
Visit site
Yes

as a matter of fact, they do. Ever seen an Australian merchant ship? Well, no, I don't suppose you have....

<hr width=100% size=1>

TheBoatman

Visit site
Re: Could I have a light blue flag

Ken
Thats dangerous advice especially when flown near Americans, likely to get your transom shot off under "friendly" fire. Unless of course you also fly a white flag defaced with an up turned black Vee, but then thats no guarantee.
I think the best advice is don't get anywhere near the yanks what ever your flying<s>

<hr width=100% size=1>