Continual quiz about the Bristol Channel (11)

mrbloto

Visit site
img024.jpg
where am i anchored to

mrbloto

Visit site
it is nash point in the back ground notice how the water of channel merge with muddy waters of estury,over to you damo

Sneds

Visit site
Dr Livingstone was on the SS Great Britain, anchored off Lundy waiting for the tide to go up to Bristol, after a hearty dinner of Oxtail and lashings of red wine, when the time came to leave ,the anchor snagged and he used his new fangled Stanley knife to cut the warp, setting the ship free?

mrbloto

Visit site
my own gp his name is livingstone i will ask him tomorrow he will pr0bably say stanley i presume /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sneds

Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

graham

Visit site
SS Great Britain was abandoned in Port Stanley before being recovered back to Bristol.

Livingstone was found by Stanley after being lost in Africa

Fredc Smith dropped his Stanley knife overboard from his folkboat as he got tossed around in overfalls near Stanley Bank North East from Lundy. (Luckilly had that chart in my drawer under the bed) /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

graham

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
my own gp his name is livingstone

[/ QUOTE ]

I call my GPS Henry ,I talk to Henry and he does listen but rarely speaks. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

graham

Visit site
Its not what you know .its who you know /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pill6-1.jpg

In this pic Just along from the wall with the red sign on the end is something of great importance to visiting Yachties.Lizzy D has several marked as waypoints on his GPS /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. What is it?