Cockpit tent repair near to Ipswich

Carduelis

Visit site
Hi, back on here after a boatless break of a couple of years.

My new toy needs some replacement zips and a window in the cockpit tent. Can anyone recommend someone to do this? I had a bad experience with one local company a while ago and I'm looking for an alternative.

PeterWright

Visit site
+1 for sail and cover, they built us a new spray hood and cockpit tent in March, good material, good workmanship, design improved over the one it replaced and the best price we were quoted for the job. We're happy with it

Peter.

PaulRainbow

Visit site

My new toy needs some replacement zips and a window in the cockpit tent. Can anyone recommend someone to do this? I had a bad experience with one local company a while ago and I'm looking for an alternative.
I recently needed a repair to one section of a cockpit enclosure and had a couple of ridiculous quotes, which i wasn't prepared to entertain. Bumped into Jack Ferguson on a customers boat, who did a very nice repair at a reasonable rate, 07493 480691

sailorman

Visit site

I recently needed a repair to one section of a cockpit enclosure and had a couple of ridiculous quotes, which i wasn't prepared to entertain. Bumped into Jack Ferguson on a customers boat, who did a very nice repair at a reasonable rate, 07493 480691i had a good job done on my hood window replacement be elite boat covers

PaulRainbow

Visit site
Does Jack trade under a company name?
Bluewater Yacht Covers

After the job he did replacing the zip and the clear panel in one section of the cockpit enclosure i asked him to do the clear panels in the rest of the enclosure, along with a second zip. Once again, he did a first class job for a fraction of what others wanted.

No connection, just a satisfied customer.

Dulcinea East

Visit site

OneSails/Parker & Kay in Suffolk Yacht Harbour did our Oceanquest, Pippa Rise's cockpit tent and sprayhood this year. Very good all round experience. Picture here: Ship PIPPA ROSE (Sailing Vessel) Registered in United Kingdom - Vessel details, Current position and Voyage information - IMO 0, MMSI 235118221, Call sign MZSG2