Cobra HH 325eu replacement battery

choppy

Visit site
Greetings - Any ideas on source for these battery mod is 110-009 -
I think maybe just rechargeable AA s inside - easy to open ?
Any help gratefully received as always
Thanks

jwilson

Visit site
I have one: came new with a rechargeable sealed battery pack with charging pins on the base plus an alternative clip on holder for six AAs with no charging pins. After the original rechargeable pack died I've just used alkaline AAs in the other battery holder. For a very rarely used spare handheld VHF alkalines are actually better as they hold charge unused almost forever.

Jacker

Visit site
I have one: came new with a rechargeable sealed battery pack with charging pins on the base plus an alternative clip on holder for six AAs with no charging pins. After the original rechargeable pack died I've just used alkaline AAs in the other battery holder. For a very rarely used spare handheld VHF alkalines are actually better as they hold charge unused almost forever.
I too am looking for a spare battery 110-009 or the alkaline tray, Tom.....

Petrel04

Visit site
I have one: came new with a rechargeable sealed battery pack with charging pins on the base plus an alternative clip on holder for six AAs with no charging pins. After the original rechargeable Clip on holder pack died I've just used alkaline AAs in the other battery holder. For a very rarely used spare handheld VHF alkalines are actually better as they hold charge unused almost forever.
Hi , do you still have either the battery pack or the clip on holder for 6AA's ??

Petrel04

Visit site
Hi , If you still have it and it's for sale let me know

choppy

Visit site
Hello Petrel - i still have the cobra (2 models) - you can have the tray (postage cost appreciated) the which model are you after ?

Petrel04

Visit site
Hi Choppy ,
Much appreciated. I need the tray for the 325HH and I will pay the postage by Revolut if that suits . Do you want my Poatage address to proceed?
Niall