Clyde yotties yesterday.

Rabbie

Visit site
Were you sailing between Gourock and the Cloch yesterday around 1300 when I took these?

Volunteer052600x450.jpg

Volunteer056450x600.jpg

Volunteer059600x450.jpg

Volunteer061450x600.jpg

Last edited:

Clyde_Wanderer

Visit site
Yes Rabbie, I crossed from Holy loch and up river with my mates in their boats following behind, I saw the boat in your last pic cross from ps to sb infront of me, two other boats passed NE TO SW on my ps, one I think was a Hurley 22 the other looked like a H R, ant shortly on the same course a boat with a blue junk or lugger sail, I was solo so only had the genoa 2/3 out and managed 8kts at that stage, then proceded to sail as far as Bowling.
A brilliant sailing day.
C_W
Infact it was the boat in the second last pic that passed in front of me.

Last edited:

Aja

Visit site
Its a ....

C_W in fact Toytown is a Storm 33 and there is a particularly fine shot of my house in there!

Regards

Donald

AIDY

www.ybw.com
DRUM as featured in the Duran Duran Vid.... but can't remember which one at the moment... Also was dis masted in the fastnet disaster..

AIDY

www.ybw.com
The video of "Rio" featured a beautiful classic Fife called Eilean but I don't recall Drum appearing in any of their videos?

I think it was called grey lady of the seas. and it was actually part of a promo vid for the whitbread Round the world..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJQQsL03xls

Is that a young looking laurie smith in the vid ?

The rio vid is on you tube lovely classic fife in it as you say ! looked like in rodney bay