Cleaning GRP

G

As a result of an earlier thread in this forum i recently tried the TR301 cleaner that was suggested. I can only say a big thank you to whoever suggested it. It has got rid of the chalking that had started to appear and put a superb gloss on the GRP. Whilst not cheap £40 + VAT for a US gallon it was worth it. Iused about 10% to do a 37 ft boat.

Colin

G

From where did you buy it ?

Can't seem to find the thread.

G

How To Get Name In Capitals ??

Thats great but tell me.
How did you get your name in capitals??

G

Re: How To Get Name In Capitals ??

Dear Cinquecento, if you look at the keyboard (that's the thing you're typing on), on the bottom left there's a key, (or button in your terms), marked Shift with and arrow pointing up. If you hold this down whilst tapping another Button, it makes the letter appear in capitals. Try it. Clever eh?

G

Hi

I just telephoned around local fibreglass suppliers until I found one with it. I got it from one in Bagshot, Surrey. I just used yell.co.uk to find them all.

Hope this helps

Colin

G

So Robert head!!.

How come your names got all little letters too.
Instead of BIG ones like Mr Spencer.

G

So Robert head!!.

How come your names got all little letters too.
Instead of BIG ones like Mr Colin Spencer.

G

Dear Hyundai,

The name's Richard not Robert. And now try just pressing the Post button once. We'll get you there sooner or later.

G

What haydn is on about is that when he registered, see, he typed in a name and it confirmed it back to him in lower case. But praps (as above) the username is not case-sensitive when used later. Or praps H may need to download some more electricity through the wire to the screen.

G

I guess I really knew what Honda man was on about, just thought I'd get him going, seems like you got involved in something that's not really a software problem. Or is it? Any chance you could point out to K&K how to fix it?

G

Re: capitals etc.

Hi, colin. I spose it's best that the username isn't case-sensitive since they aren't using cookies (the bits they leave on your puter which allows it to "know" paswords, what postings are "New" and so on). I am a teensy bit cautious about carping up today, as if there's a disagreement, instead of debating the issues, they might nip round and duff me up, Prescott-style. Tough on crime, tough on the causes of Ouch!

Anyway, we're going on a plane next week, so won't have to rush off the last saturday evening as previously planned. And there's no boat-fixing or boat-cleaning since it's already sold, so every morning we can just move the empties aside and carry on.

G

Can you please tell me the name of this wonder Cleaner and where I can buy it? Many thanks.