Christopher Robin

Hadenough

Visit site
Was in the Walton backwaters last week anchored at Stone Point for a few days. Shared the anchorage with a lovely double ended yacht, about 35ft, named Christopher Robin. Couldn't identify the class of yacht, does anyone know the boat and what she is?

Hadenough

Visit site
I knew a Valiant 40 of the same name a couple of years ago on the south coast, last i heard she had gone to Milford Haven.

j

That's the one, no hiding place with these forums eh? Bigger than I thought but exactly what we are after and by the look of the few I've found for sale, beyond our budget. Anyway, another one on the look for list.

Rgds

Hadenough

snowleopard

Visit site
Can't help with Christopher Robin but this one is called Clare, named after CR Milne's daughter who launched and part-funded her.

Drascombe.jpg

It is for the disabled and Clare Milne is herself disabled. She runs a trust to help with projects like this.

Fred

charliehl

Visit site
Hello,

What a flattering thread to stumble across. We are the proud owners of Christopher Robin. She is indeed a Valiant 40. Just out of a 6 month winter refit.

I can confirm the rumours, we were on the South Coast, then Milford and are now in South Dock. Please feel free to pop in for a drink next time you see us.

Kind regards

Charlie

BobPrell

Visit site
Can't help with Christopher Robin but this one is called Clare, named after CR Milne's daughter who launched and part-funded her.

It is for the disabled and Clare Milne is herself disabled. She runs a trust to help with projects like this.

Fred

Great picture, thanks. They all look happy.

Now I see that large clew block which has been mentioned.