Chinese diesel heaters

Yellow Ballad

Visit site
I believe Aliexpress does take GBP (or at least show it) but they're not shipping to the UK at the moment hence Lavaner trying to set up a UK shipping warehouse. Lavaner are a manufacturer not a retailler so they use Aliexpress to ship their stuff. They've just set up a shipping warehouse for America so can't see why they can't over here.

As for if it's the one to go for, all I can say is it's the one I'm going to go for.

UK-WOOZY

Visit site
I believe Aliexpress does take GBP (or at least show it) but they're not shipping to the UK at the moment hence Lavaner trying to set up a UK shipping warehouse. Lavaner are a manufacturer not a retailler so they use Aliexpress to ship their stuff. They've just set up a shipping warehouse for America so can't see why they can't over here.

As for if it's the one to go for, all I can say is it's the one I'm going to go for.

same. if they dont hike the price for us in the UK blaming it on Brexit / Covid

seanfoster

Visit site
Just thought I'd add to this, as I have bought two in the recent past,
Generally they are very good value for money and work really well, although the remote panel though takes some deciphering and the instructions are virtually useless.
I would search google for instructions, there are quite a few videos made on YouTube about setting them up and getting them working.
The first one I bought had a defective fuel pump, I should have sent it back, but as it came from China via eBay, this isn't an easy task, so in the end used a webasto one I had from on old project I had been working on (got that from a breakers yard).

One thing to take careful note of, is the exhaust silencer has absolutely razor sharp edges, I was covered in the same sort of incredibly irritating razor blade type cuts over my hands and couldn't work out where I was getting them from. Be warned!

Simi

Visit site
I bought an 8 kw Planar just over a year ago it’s a brilliant piece of kit they aren’t as cheap as some Chinese ones but there is a Uk supplier you can fit a remote modem enabling you to switch it on before you get to your boat

lustyd

Visit site
I also think China have given us enough in the last year why help their economy
If you're talking about Covid, experts debunked the claim it originated there. That was mostly a propaganda campaign as was plain at the time by the images used to show Wuhan as some poor backwards place rather than the sprawling and modern metropolis it actually is. Unfortunately the western press has a bit of a fetish for this at the moment. It's almost as harmful as the constant association between cheap and Chinese. Even this thread is talking about Chinese heaters as though they're a brand. Eberspacher are made there too, so fall into the category of "Chinese heaters".

Yellow Ballad

Visit site