Cherbourg Scuttlebutt September 2018

Topcat47

Visit site
The last post was in March. I'm planning for the end of the season. Booked up from 1-11th September already. Has the trip been confirmed for the weekend of 22nd 23rd?

Angele

Visit site
The last post was in March. I'm planning for the end of the season. Booked up from 1-11th September already. Has the trip been confirmed for the weekend of 22nd 23rd?

Umm! Mea culpa. It slipped my mind. But I've just emailed the marina and the restaurant to advise when we are planning to come. I'll confirm once I have received a reply.

Angele

Visit site
The marina has replied, and all is fine with them for the weekend 22/23 September. Just waiting to hear back from "L'Equipage" (the yacht club restaurant).

dom

Visit site
The marina has replied, and all is fine with them for the weekend 22/23 September. Just waiting to hear back from "L'Equipage" (the yacht club restaurant).

So good to have fluent French speaker doing this notwithstanding the excellent English some of them speak. :encouragement:

dom

Visit site
Unfortunately my wife’s side of the family has decided to arrange an 80th birthday party for her brother in law that weekend.

Judging by your and Horatio's posts it looks like the Krew2 boys may be carrying the flag for Weymouth :eek: