Cheetah Marine Catamaans

G

Im very interested in purchasing a Cheetah Marine 6.2m or 6.9m catamaran in the next few months. I have had a load of stuff sent to me by the company and have found a few articles in Pratical Boat Owner and Motor Boat and Yachting from the past year or so. Does anybody know of any other boat reviews/articles on them ? I think one of the Fishing magazines ran a feature on refurbishing one last summer ?

Any info would be great. Also if anybody knows of any for sale or has any experiance on them id love to hear from you.

Cheers,

longjohnsilver

Visit site
If this is the one that's made in the Isles of Scilly, there's one parked near me, looks a very practical craft, has twin outboards and loads of deck space.

G

The ones built in the Scillies are called 'Powercats'. A bit too small for what I want. Heard some good things about them though. The Cheetahs are built on the Isle of Wight.

Skipperjim

Visit site
;45536 said:
Im very interested in purchasing a Cheetah Marine 6.2m or 6.9m catamaran in the next few months. I have had a load of stuff sent to me by the company and have found a few articles in Pratical Boat Owner and Motor Boat and Yachting from the past year or so. Does anybody know of any other boat reviews/articles on them ? I think one of the Fishing magazines ran a feature on refurbishing one last summer ?

Any info would be great. Also if anybody knows of any for sale or has any experiance on them id love to hear from you.

Cheers,

Hi,
I have a 2000 Cheetah Cat 6.9m with 2 x BF50s shortly for sale. contact me on jim@michaelschmidt.co.uk
Regards
Skipperjim