Cheek Bleeder

G

Re: phew

Good job you sorted him out with your razor-sharp wit. Got any acorns?

andrewbarker

Visit site
Funnily enough in my farming days I did live with pigs - thousands of them. Your raggy should check his facts as a pig survey found that 67% of them thought I was fit to live with them.

Dave_Snelson

www.makeyourowngarments.com
Well I'm not havin' any of that, I would have given him a taste of his own oinkment. We just can't have rumours of that sort swilling around the joint.

...M
O...........S
..W.....W

Join the letters with an ellipse that fits inside the letters themselves to see your own personal "pig" rating.

trev

Visit site
So there's this rag and sticker, round the word single handed, and he stops in Calcutta for a run ashore. - He's walking up the road and sees this coolie sitting by the roadside shovelling cow sh*t into a boiling pot.
He's fascinated, and after watching for a bit he asks the bloke what he's doing.
"Oh sahib", he says,"I'm making motor-boaters !".
So our pal is made up with this! - a real one to tell the folks back at the club.
So he watches some more and then curiosty wins over and he asks him how they make sailors.
"Oh Sahib" he says"We would love to make sailors, but we don't have enough sh*t in this country !!"

Trev