Cheap weddings

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Re: Universal Life Church

Do you need an SAE for the cleansing certificate? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif and is there a backlog for cleansing?

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

jimi

Visit site

Happy1, bog off. I'm asking a perfectly serious question about maritime law and weddings and you hijack it with your absolution drivel. Go away!

<hr width=100% size=1>

Tantalus

Visit site

I also did this a few yrs ago, for a lark. I have a friend who actually had performed a 100% legal wedding using the same ordination.
(please don't address me as reverend).
I've even seen a few churches started by people ordained through them. But this is the US, after all.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ParaHandy

Visit site
Re: Easy ... peasy ....

Ah think ahm missin ra vokashun, ye no think? Wi ra internet ah could dae online sermons wi three buttons tae push - hell-fire, damnation or brimstone orra front page, maariage, death, divorce and birth onrra second page .... orra, ken, wi backgrooond picktures taen frae ra patio tae put ra punters at their ease. Ah ken Tobermory harbour wid be awfy keen tae advertise oan ra web? Ahm no awfy keen on running ra server aff yon boat's lectrics..... Michty me, oor Jim wood be given us ra testermonial ....

<hr width=100% size=1>

madman

N/A
Visit site
Exorcised

Mr Happy1, as a priest I would be more than glad to exorcise your demons for you. Obviously you are possessed of several. However if you want circimcised I do also have a Rabbi as a contact who is also a microsurgeon.
The exorcism in your particular circumstances will involve a marquee, bottle of scotch and a hammer. Are you up for it?

Jimi, I do weddings at a very reasonable rate. All you've got to do is provide the venue, participants and much alcohol.

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
Re: Exorcised

Madman
My friend Jimi and I were talking about you last week and much of what we said is true.

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

ccscott49

Visit site
No! You bloody can't!! Is the simple answer! That right was removed from maritime international law some time ago! Cheap bugger, give us Scots' a bad name!! But three of em, I do see your point!! tee hee

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
The Oil Baron returns

Shalom O wise one, welcome returns to humble abode.
Do you bring camels and wisdom and tales of high sea adventure or are we still the same old Bolshy Glassonite we all know and love?

Claymore

Bejasus

Visit site
Re: Exorcised

Ah. I can see things are returning to normal over here on the Teuchter Forum. Mad as ever.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/h00>http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/h00</A>

pugwash

Visit site
The marriage is the cheap bit, the problem is the feast. You can do that on board and in a Solent lop not many of your guests will feel like eating or drinking.

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
The one thing he hasn't mentioned of course is the Dowry. I suppose it must be up to about 1 BAV 34 per bride nowadays

Claymore