Chat Forum Blues

G

I have a slight problem which others may be able to assist with. I quite enjoy having the odd look at the ybw forums, which are the only forums I look at (except the DBA one, whose last post was in October : very boring!). Anyway, my wife has become suspicious. She thinks I am chatting up ladies of dubious repute, or even just ladies. She thinks that I close down and get work back on the screen whenever she comes into the office, which isn't quite true, although I like her to think I am working.

Does anybody else have this problem! Does anybody remember me chatting up ladies, of whatever repute. All references gratefully accepted.

G

I am the lady of the house in this case. The only advice I can give is that you are not chatting your wife up enough, otherwise she wouldn't have doubts. My husband is so attentive that I wouldn't worry about the chat room thingy!And read the book, 'Men are from Mars...'
Good luck!

G

Re: Guilty conscience

TUT TUT we know mum's the word.
Any way there are no real hot blooded women on here certainly none to get the blood circulating.
Mick
Happily divorced ha ha ha ha ha

G

What Mars in Slough where all the choccy comes from .
So that's why women like to nibble my ear

G

Re: HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA
Now that say's it all, cold blooded or what .
A hot blooded woman would never try to brow beat a bloke down , or get to the point of insulting some one on a personal level .
Lucky I'm so thick skinned ,or you'd scare me off !!
HA HA HA HA HA HA .
Well that's Monday out of the way , what's the theme for tomorrow
Mick