Channel Islands Cruise..

david_steward

Visit site
I am currently in the process of disorganizing an informal cruise to the Channel Islands and Brittany this summer.

We plan to meet up in Cherbourg on the 5th of July and return to the UK 2 weeks later. Some boats will cross from the Solent/Poole, others from the East Coast via Ramsgate.

Planned stops include Guernsey, Jersey, Lezardrieux, Paimpol, Binic, St Malo etc.

We will be following the route of a previous cruise in company I have undertaken and I can supply all of the waypoints, routes and navigation info as required.

It will be an informal trip with boats able to join and leave as they like. You will be able to do you own thing in the evenings for example, and we will arrange some things as a group, but with no pressure on anyone to join in.

If anyone has worries about the the trip then there will be plenty of help and advice on hand, both for passage making and for boat troubles. Everyone will of course be ultimately responsible for their own boat and safety.

We have four boats confirmed so far, with a variety of ages and sizes.

It should be a lively and friendly cruise, and children are no problem.

If you are interested in joining us please send me a private message for more info. All are welcome, in fact the more the merrier.

Dave S

DepSol

Visit site
If anyone wants to hire a car or requires anything whilst on Guernsey give me a shout, I can get Hire cars for £16 all in.

Dom

DepSol

Visit site
Re: Soltron?

Normally £20 a half litre. If you want to organise a Pi** up bowling or some other kind of event then let me know. Also fuel is 19p per litre from the right source or 30p per litre from the wrong but need to organise a tanker if you want the cheaper.

Anything else whilst you are here maybe a lift out and antifoul or a wine tasting whatever just give me a shout as I am wired for most stuff.

Dom