CG66

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Re: Help for Happy1

You started it!! and your speeling is not so grate, but I am no English grammar teacher either.

PLEASE NOTE that what you perceive as not useful may in fact be useful to a lot of others who do nat have your level of experience (if you have any, I don't know), please be aware of these people e.g. me on the forum

SO, you apologise on behalf of all those that have thrwon insults at me, and I will apologise for putting such drivvel on the forum. Anyway I am off to Rio de Janeiro next Thursday to the final parade at the carnival and a rest for two weeks, would hate to have this worrying me, and spoil my holiday /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

OK, I will apologise first. I wish to apologise for my bad typing, lack of humour, not realising that forums were clique and some of the nonsense I have put on here. Also for coming across as a bit arrogant as I am quite nice really, but I was getting attacked and had a right to defend myself, I think it just spiralled. Sorry to you all.

Ok, waiting for you and your gangs reply /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

tcm

Visit site
Re: Making friends, then.

Well, that's at least a start. You apology managed to include three insults and two of those dreadful emoticons. But no matter!

Wave goodbye to the meat for us at Rio. Could you possibly consider giving up emoticons for Lent?

<hr width=100% size=1>

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
I\'m Reaching for pocket

Happy, I've tried, gently, in PMs to ask you to tone it down a bit. I agree you've become a target from time to time but hardly on an unprovoked basis.

I sense that all, and I mean all, here want to see you have a great time with your boat. But, despite lots of hints and gentle guidance you're not getting it in terms of treating this facility and the users on it with a modicum of respect. Getting sparky at a moment's notice and jumping on every available thread with loads of posts doesn't work for the ybw.com forums so believe me when I say that I won't hesitate to take action if you don't respect the easy-going dynamic here.

Don't be surprised...you went exactly the same way on the last forum to ban you.

My next step is not a complete ban but it is a cool-down suspension. Simple really. No bias there -- anyone gets the same treatment. Please don't make me do it but just understand I have the interests of several thousand registered users and many more viewers to consider.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Observer

Visit site
A shame it had to be said but ...

TCM was (in my opinion) quite right in all he said. It was impossible to say what he said without any possibility of causing offence but Matt came as close as anyone could have. I wish to thank him and congratulate him for taking the time and trouble to set out, in a reasonable and restrained way, what, I suspect, many other users (like me) have been thinking but didn't take the time and trouble to express.

If you read this, Happy, don't think we (I, at any rate) never want to hear from you again. Just a little less, maybe.

Kim - I suggested in an earlier thread a restriction on the use of mark-up tags. It was not a serious suggestion but it was intended to be a gentle tease on exactly the phenomenon we've been witnessing.

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: I agree

Newbies are good fun but the same post rehashed on both forums?
too much even for me
and i am no angel.

Happy1 be cool and we can all get on, probably. noone here is a total arse iMHO altho we can all get riled and all get sarky.

i never mean to be rude and always apologise if asked
honest.
Over and out

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.</font color=red>

G

dont really see why they would need a back door way when they can come through the front door complete with stormtroopers from the vatman/revenue.

in any case, this implies a level of organisation and subtlety quite beyond the (un)civil service.

spelling last corrected at 0851hrs
<hr width=100% size=1><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by howard_easton on 28/02/2003 08:51 (server time).</FONT></P>