Central Nl to Strasbourg

stuarth

Visit site
intense search on for 13 to 14, cat b, cruising vessel, which is centred in Nl.
I am looking for a really well constructed steel boat, single screw, preferably cockpit version

As a retired small ship and yacht builder as well as a qualified diesel fitter, I know what I want

My question, is, I need help, someone active, a couple, or men or woman, reason being is, I do not now have much use of one hand and have a bad limp
not a paid situation, in fact small running cost contributions will be welcome, at fraction cost of vessel hire rate,

i have sailed oceans as skipper, in fact, sailed since age 13 and was also tug engineer, North Sea, Eckofisk oil fields

I no zero abt cruising inland, but boat handling skills are very good

any advice is welcome here or in Pm's

jrudge

Visit site
I would be sceptical that you are going to find someone to crew your boat and pay you for the privilege by way of contribution to your costs. The boat will be going where you want it to go and you will be on board so it is nothing like chartering!

Will someone do it for free? Maybe as a one off for a day out but if you want crew on a regular basis you are going to need to pay for them. I use seasonal crew in Mallorca and it works well.

stuarth

Visit site
well cruising in pacific people paid, just 5 dollars in those days 1980, i'll prove you wrong, thanks for reply, by way, whats the difference from car share rides all over eu?

Kawasaki

Visit site
intense search on for 13 to 14, cat b, cruising vessel, which is centred in Nl.
I am looking for a really well constructed steel boat, single screw, preferably cockpit version

any advice is welcome here or in Pm's

Can't help with Crewing but take a look at Sturier yachts Stavoren Netherlands
Well built steel boats, plus the Firm has been going 100 years

Other threads that may be of interest