Caught on Skype

claymore

Visit site
Last evening I appear to have got myself into a spot of bother. A fellow forumite and former friend who should remain anonymous but who is really Sgeir is currently away on business in the United States. I had a call from Madame Sgeir in the afternoon, who was in a perturbed state as she was expecting a skype call later that evening from her beloved and couldn't get it working. I popped over to Sgeir Towers and was merely helping the wee lassie to activate the webcam when the call came through. Now I know how it must have looked, but how could I makes sure that the camera was focussed upon the fair face of the maid without standing close behind her so that I could reach forward to the top of the monitor and make the necessary adjustments? My hand was upon hers but merely to demonstrate some of the more subtle manoeuvres of the right click button. Anyway - old Big Ears got himself in a right dander about it all and he flys back in the next couple of days - advice please dear bretheren.

Helina

Visit site
IMHO the only decent thing is to marry her and spend the rest of your lifes sailing on a catamaran somewhere Sgeir cannot get.

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Aja

Visit site
still here and posting? Your'e history, Claysie...

they know where you live.....

You can run.....

Doomed.

Nice knowing you.....

claymore

Visit site
Listen cackflap - just because your pension credit has been increased, dont get lippy with me. Don't forget that para gave me some pretty heavy stuff on you - which so far I have kept to myself.....

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
aah the old let me help you move the mouse routine /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

as an excuse its right up there with the dog ate my homework

i would be burying my assetts
no that sounds wrong
i would be moving my assetts where the agrieved can't get at them
ah reckon yer in a mite of trouble

Aja

Visit site
Can I have that software you couldn't get to work?

I know a man who can....

Sgeir

s14.photobucket.com
Will it be televised?

[ QUOTE ]
How is Dear Heart going to react to the news of your wandering ways?

[/ QUOTE ]Dear Heart will not be fretting . The guy's history. Met some nice guys in a pub here in Foggy Bottom - they'll be paying him a little visit later tonight. Touching down at Manchester airport right now.

Wonder if we can have it webcammed, as he's errmm webcanned , as it were....

MapisM

Visit site
A suggestion for the next time

First of all, judging from the replies you got, I'd refrain from asking for help on this forum.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif