Campari Inflatables

G

Dooes anybody know if Campari are still making inflatables and if so where can they be purchased. I have a very old one that is still going strong but I would like to replace it.

Many thanks

Robert Ager

G

Think Campari disappeared many years ago so you'll have to look elsewhere. Fortunately choice much greater now than when Campari ran those little ads in Exchange & Mart and got people like me to spend all their pocket money on them. Fond memories, although mine died an inglorious death by perishing in the loft one winter.

G

Fond Memories

Many moons ago I used to do canal marathons from Edinburgh to Glasgow I managed to get a Campari sport cheap from Campari (I think £55 including Red Star). She took some hammering on the canals but mainly on the way out and in at all the obstacles. She was dragged along many a rough towpath. She was the ideal lightweight for carrying with the engine, fuel and all the other bits you had to have in the marathons and she helped me win 3 of these marathons (along with the crew). Sadly she has died. RIP