Broom 39/37 owners

Tucepi

Visit site
Has anyone had to replace the domestic water pump on broom 37/39 - 1995 vintage. The pump squealed a bit before breaking the rubber belt. Both pulleys seem free so it might just be the belt that’s broken but where can I get a replacement toothed belt for a 20+ year old pump. Not keen to replace the pump as not sure with what as the pump looks massive compared to modern water pumps.

Don’t know anyone in south east area that is good at water systems on domestic side.

Any help appreciated..

Seastoke

Visit site
Has anyone had to replace the domestic water pump on broom 37/39 - 1995 vintage. The pump squealed a bit before breaking the rubber belt. Both pulleys seem free so it might just be the belt that’s broken but where can I get a replacement toothed belt for a 20+ year old pump. Not keen to replace the pump as not sure with what as the pump looks massive compared to modern water pumps.

Don’t know anyone in south east area that is good at water systems on domestic side.

Any help appreciated..

most bearing shops do belts aswell

BartW

www.amptec.be
sorry can't help you with your question,

but may I asc you where your forum name comes from,
we know Tucepi as a small village on the beautiful Makarska riviera in Croatia :cool:

Tucepi

Visit site
I’ve emailed Brooms earlier with some pics but they don’t seem to reply as they used to. Will ring them and see what they say.