Brittany retreat

Hadenough

Visit site
Double post I know - but:
Having arrived in Brittany three weeks ago before the virus situation I now need to get back to the UK deal with a serious family crisis. I am aboard with no transport at La Roche Bernard and can book a ferry ticket but am having problems getting from here to any rail station, (local taxi not interested) and thereon to a ferry port. Is anyone around who can help with transport? Happy to cover full fuel costs and more and flexible as to wherever in the UK I end up.

Poignard

Visit site
Having arrived in Brittany three weeks ago before the virus situation I now need to get back to the UK deal with a serious family crisis. I am aboard with no transport at La Roche Bernard and can book a ferry ticket but am having problems getting from here to any rail station, (local taxi not interested) and thereon to a ferry port. Is anyone around who can help with transport? Happy to cover full fuel costs and more and flexible as to wherever in the UK I end up.
Bus from Boulevard de Bretagne to Vannes (if it's running).
We used it last September and here is a note I made at the time.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"BreizhGo Bus Ligne 8 La Roche Bernard to Vannes

Email: timinfos@tim.morbihan.fr

Tel: 0033(0)2 97 67 71 51 and 0033(0)800 01 01 56

Mon-Fri 08:00 to 19:00 Sat 09:00 to 13:00

Horaires (when checked September 2019)

Dep: 13:25 La Roche Bernard, Blvd de Bretagne (near Daniel’s bakers)

Arr: 13:40 Muzillac, Place de la Princesse Anne

Dep: 13:40 Muzillac, Place de la Princesse Anne

Arr: 14:16 Vannes, Place de la Liberation"

Train from Vannes to wherever.

There is also a bus service (Line 10)from La Roche Bernard to Redon, where there is a train station. I haven't used it myself:

La Roche-Bernard to Redon - 4 ways to travel via line 10 bus, and rideshare

I don't know if this is still valid but I'm afraid it's the best I can do.

This is the latest from Brittany Ferries.: Sailing updates and travel information

Last edited:

nortada

Visit site

At the risk of sounding thick, why don’t you just sail back❓