Brexit extension

V1701

Visit site
Well that could be my get out of jail card - I'm currently waiting to hear if I can now cancel my year off work from June 1st which was brought forward from next year because what I want to do would not be possible after Brexit...

Star-Lord

Visit site
Reports in the news that Brexit will not now happen at the end of this year. UK gov to seek extension.
Lets hope so, My renewed EHIC card will be ready in ten day to post to Italy and it will be valid for 5 years :) Will probably need it in the future. This is really really good news. I'm going to have a drink by myself and celebrate! But I am still thinking of becoming resident in Italy.

nortada

Visit site
Lets hope so, My renewed EHIC card will be ready in ten day to post to Italy and it will be valid for 5 years :) Will probably need it in the future. This is really really good news. I'm going to have a drink by myself and celebrate! But I am still thinking of becoming resident in Italy.

(y)

Thank you for sharing this - we all need to share good news. I will raise a virtual glass with you and your renewed EHIC and wish you the best of luck for the future. ✔

V1701

Visit site
V1701, if you get your year off starting at the beginning of June, with much of Europe in shutdown what will be your new plan ❓

My "problem" is that the year off has already been approved, my job has already been advertised with a closing date of this Thursday, shortlisting Friday & interviews on 26/3. I have asked today if they will give me the option to cancel my year off before anyone is offered my job & am now awaiting their reply. But in answer to your question if I have to take the year off I think the best I could hope for might be sail around UK if I'm allowed to do that? Any suggestions welcome!