Bow rollors £65.00 each,bollards £55.00 each

Tintin

Visit site
Oh, yeah, Eddie Stalkperch!! :D

I seriously couldn't have found a better time to join these forums. This guy is gold!

Too true, and the best bit is it keeps repeating the same winning trolltastic formula.....post mad statement.....get angry at those that point out error of ways.....goes silent for a bit.......then returns with a grinning post.

It's getting a bit like pulling daddy long legs legs off. ;)

Last edited:

RFML

Visit site
Too true, and the best bit is it keeps repeating the same winning trolltastic formula.....post mad statement.....get angry at those that point out error of ways.....goes silent for a bit.......then returns with a grinning post.

LOL, and not only that, even his humorous retorts are off-the-wall. I'd love to have a drink with him to see what he turns into when drunk and "loosened up" a bit.

jimi

Visit site

yep, for a couple of posts I thought he was going to get imaginative but unfortunately he just followed the script.

KenMcCulloch

Visit site
I am going to melt down the contents of my huge bucket of assorted SS screws, bolts and odd shackle pins, and make a new stainless steel anchor. I am open to suggestions regarding the design of same.

Lakesailor

Visit site
For all those who got sucked in again I am doing a Masterclass in "Cynicism for the Forumite" starting at 7.30pm on Wednesday evenings until 7.33pm.
£15 at the door.

Lakesailor

Visit site
My Masterclass is subject to normal Copyright Law so the boys will be round to relieve you of your video equipment in 5....4....3....2.....

Last edited:

DownWest

Visit site
Perhaps the OP is trying to avoid actually going on the water in his yacht(sorry, boat) and is just looking for support by quoting extreme circumstances that waft around in his reduced mental processing area.
My suggestion is to smoke more pot (if possible) and if that doesn't work, try LSD. You can FLY. Or so I am informed, by the friends who had take-off problems. The others had comunication difficulties....
DW

As for casting. It is like boatbuilding, only for the economicly challanged, bit like the Irish coiner, cutting off the corners from 50p bits to make 20p coins

Last edited: