Bombard Inflatable

mainsale0

Visit site
I have an AX3 which although 15 years old is lightly used, spent most of its life in the locker. Whilst the tubes are in fine condition there has been severe glue failure where the floor webbing is stuck to the tubes. In fact the floor has parted from the side tubes for approx 2 feet on both sides. There has also been glue failure around the transom and the transom tabs. I guess there is no comeback on Bombard because of the age of the boat but before I get the glue pot out myself I would welcome any advice and feedback from any others who have experienced a similar problem. Also does anyone have contact details for Zodiac/Bombard or is the only access through the dealer network?

mormargh

Visit site
I could only contact them via the dealer network when I needed some new floor battens for an AX3. Most efficient people I found were the Dinghy and Rib Warehouse at QAB in Plymouth (run by Yachtparts).

mainsale0

Visit site
Many thanks for contact details. It seems that the glue is suffering old age and therefore I will have to get the pot out!