boatone's call for Christmas images

G

boatone\'s call for Christmas images

Hi all,

I have put a few Christmas animations up on my site already and there will be more going on tonight and tomorrow.

Feel free to navigate to them to and have a Christmasy image on your post.

Enjoy

http://www.btinternet.com/~tim.eades/id23.htm

all have been tested and the forum resizes them OK.

P.S If you want your own picture on your posts but dont have a site to host them on mail them to me and I'll stick them in the picture gallery.

Tim Eades
http://www.btinternet.com/~tim.eades/

G

Re: confused

ooh could you put that nice movie off sonwleopard.com on my whatever thingy and I will split the admiration from boatone with you?

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Re: confused

nuffink to be confused abou matt. still waiting for you know who to resend the video clips cos the first lot were corrupted cos he used some compression thingy that someone said he should use only it didnt work and you can hear the noises but not see the piccies which is fine if your blind but not if your deaf and you cant put em on your little forum piccie thing anyway so what the heck if you see what I mean.

Oh yeah, we'd better go sort out the raggi lot on shufflebum cos someones started a really naff thred called 'Totally irevelant' or summink like that wot suggests we're all hot air and no info so wot say to hell with all this goodwill to all men crap and go give em a bit of a dustin up ..................

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com

G

Re: umm now what

ooh thanks very much...now wot? just slap that in the piccie url wotsit?

jfm

Visit site
Sorry for being late.....

Sorry Boatone, I know you've been waiting ages. I'll consider meeself chased. I promise to do it soon. Was not at home last night so couldn't. I will be home late tonight so I'll reallly make mega effort to send em unzipped to you late tomight or sometime tomorrow