Boat Safety Scheme Examiner Needed - Goring Area

tedkay

Visit site
My BSS is due for renewal in July 2011. The vessel is a Stevens 1240 and it's moored near Goring. Can anyone recommend a good examiner (or is that like asking for a 'good' HMRC Inspector ?)

neale

Visit site
My BSS is due for renewal in July 2011. The vessel is a Stevens 1240 and it's moored near Goring. Can anyone recommend a good examiner (or is that like asking for a 'good' HMRC Inspector ?)

As each examiner will spot, or interpret, different things, I would suggest you get the one that did it last to do it again. If nothing has changed on the boat or with the regulations a pass should be a foregone conclusion.

Jaysay

Visit site
Boat Safety Examiner

Neale has a good point, but if his suggestion is not possible, then I can recommend Joe Whitby on 0118 9402838 or 07721 921391. Very fair and very knowledgeable.

Mark M

Visit site
I have just got Joe and can recommend him as well, Lovely Chap who like all examiners has a checklist to do.

Other threads that may be of interest