Boat life show

ari

Visit site
I think it looks like a great first effort, a lot of commitment from exhibitors and show organisers, can't be cheap to get those boats in there. A central indoor spring show might prove to be really good though, especially since there is no London show anymore which was always a great start to the season.

Bigplumbs

Visit site
My concern is we are still being very careful and looking at the show map and it all being inside to be honest we are nervous re covid as it looks like it might be a little packed. We would very much like to go but not sure we want to risk it. Still haven’t been to a pub inside or anything similar for 2 years but others may feel fine

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
My concern is we are still being very careful and looking at the show map and it all being inside to be honest we are nervous re covid as it looks like it might be a little packed. We would very much like to go but not sure we want to risk it. Still haven’t been to a pub inside or anything similar for 2 years but others may feel fine
I doubt it will be that busy. And with pretty cavernous exhibition halls I imagine the risk is relatively low.

But there again, I hardly know anyone who hasn't had Covid yet (more having caught it in the last six weeks than during the whole of the pandemic).

Bigplumbs

Visit site
I doubt it will be that busy. And with pretty cavernous exhibition halls I imagine the risk is relatively low.

But there again, I hardly know anyone who hasn't had Covid yet (more having caught it in the last six weeks than during the whole of the pandemic).

Mmmmmmm Not sure about that. I think it could be quite Busy given how people are itching to get away from the winter and start thinking about boating as indeed I am doing.

I think the prices I might see will also probably be depressing :confused:

I am sure once we have a few reports from tomorrow things will be clearer

ari

Visit site

You're going to get it eventually, unless you hide away for ever. If you've had your jabs, maybe it's time to get on with life?

Seastoke

Visit site
Can you confirm you are not going , it might boost sales.

DTIM

Visit site
Plenty going on yesterday and today during build up.
Maybe not as big as some had hoped, but good first effort. I will be there with SBS Trailers.

Seastoke

Visit site
Ok so for a first show it was very good , I was on the Princess stand and they have booked to bring 3 boats next year also the the v40 has sold . There was a few chandlers it needed more so a few tips pre book parking is £12 or £16 on the day if you are not going pirates cave are giving 15% off promo code NEC until March . There is no booking for viewing so I imagine it will be busy at the weekend , and also finding the way off on the roads is shite don’t use your sat nav .

Momac

Visit site
In that case stay at home . The quiet day was probably today.