Boat info help

Visit site
Anyone from around the Poole/Portsmouth area who knows any commercial fishermen who were working in the 80's to early 2000's.
I'm trying to track down the owner of a boat I now own. When working the boat name was Lady Dee and worked under the port registry numbers of PE558 and also P88. A little 19' netter/potter. I'm trying to find out the builder, all I know is she was put on the register and presumably built in 1981 in Cornwall. It looks very much like an early Cygnus 19 but i'd really like to talk to someone who can confirm this.

Anthony

ST840

Visit site
Anyone from around the Poole/Portsmouth area who knows any commercial fishermen who were working in the 80's to early 2000's.
I'm trying to track down the owner of a boat I now own. When working the boat name was Lady Dee and worked under the port registry numbers of PE558 and also P88. A little 19' netter/potter. I'm trying to find out the builder, all I know is she was put on the register and presumably built in 1981 in Cornwall. It looks very much like an early Cygnus 19 but i'd really like to talk to someone who can confirm this.

Anthony
Maybe you could try ringing around some of the local long standing tackle shops?? I bet a couple of the old boys that frequent them may know something.

Visit site
I've tried that. It's nearly 20 yrs ago now . Even asked the harbour master but he never got back to me, can't blame him, got better things to do than remember to ask around. Wish I was closer so I could have a walk around.