Boat Dog Grill - Broom 38

oceanfroggie

www.derg.ie
Got fed up trying to keep the two little Cavaliers down in the Galley/Dinette area using suitcases, so made up a quick little dog grill that slots in at the top of the stairs. Their beds are under the dinette table and they can see through the gate so don't get distressed. Knocked it up in the marina car park out of the back of the car.
1684426427759.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr Googler

Visit site
Got fed up trying to keep the two little Cavaliers down in the Galley/Dinette area using suitcases, so made up a quick little dog grill that slots in at the top of the stairs. Their beds are under the dinette table and they can see through the gate so don't get distressed. Knocked it up in the marina car park out of the back of the car.
View attachment 156714
As a dog lover….I was very worried by your thread title!

Greg2

Visit site
I made something very similar to keep our young kids off the stairs at home back in the day. It might have been a little over engineered as one visitor observed that it would stop a herd of migrating wildebeest!

oceanfroggie

www.derg.ie
I read the title and thought this was about a Korean barbecue.
Wouldn't simply training the dogs properly be easier?
There is many things you can train a dog, but training them to not want to lay across their owners laps is not one of them, nor attempting to enter the aft cabin in the early morning when they are excited for breakfast and their early morning walk to chase birds. We don't have an Aga on the boat so they want to get into our cabin and the saloon.1684567289426.jpeg