Boat adaptation,technical and legal problems

C

Chrusty 1

I meant a bigger boat doesn't have to mean an oyster 40. There are some boats in the 7k range i would feel comfortable going offshore in (after taking care of the basics)

Och! Ye're just spoiled:D.....People goes offshore in all sorts of wee boats, look at the Jester challengers for a start.

It aint the ships, it's the men in 'em. Where would sailing be without the likes of Peter Hill, Roger Taylor and Bill Churchouse? To name but three that instantly spring to mind.

Then what about the likes of Mike Spring, lost the use of his legs and sails off to the Azores in a Junk Rigged Coromandel.

Yeah I know that in the greater scheme of things, 7k aint a lot of money to pay for a boat, but it's more than I have ever paid for a boat, and like as not ever will. There are plenty of fine little boats out there for around the 3-5k mark, that are plenty man enough for the job, whatever you ask of 'em.

Lakesailor

Visit site
caravans no good without chipped transporter to tow them with but no gut on hills wifes sisters boyfriend has supercharged pajero but spanish cops took it

Ben Dockrell 22

Visit site
I told myself all along they would like the idea! :D

And anyone with a bottom wriggling icon should be more accurate,their should be plenty of wrinkles and the cheeks should be much closer to the floor.

:D

Penton Hooker

Visit site
Ben, not whether we like the idea or not, more a case of good folk, in their own peculiar ways, offering you sound advice. Rather than ruin it do your boat up, flog it as a restored boat then, with the proceeds, buy a bigger project, one that is more suited to your aspirations.

SimbaDog

Visit site
Ben, not whether we like the idea or not, more a case of good folk, in their own peculiar ways, offering you sound advice. Rather than ruin it do your boat up, flog it as a restored boat then, with the proceeds, buy a bigger project, one that is more suited to your aspirations.

No :eek: Buy the slug from Dylan, fit a 5.7 litre V8 & convert it for offshore powerboat racing, much more interesting, I would imagine. :)

dylanwinter

www.keepturningleft.co.uk
slug would be perfect

No :eek: Buy the slug from Dylan, fit a 5.7 litre V8 & convert it for offshore powerboat racing, much more interesting, I would imagine. :)

as we know the slug is an ideal vessel for those with an adventurous and innovative approach to sailing

very cheap (£1500) afloat and ready to sail

there are some films of it somewhere

Dylan

RFML

Visit site