Bluemoment.com

tcm

Visit site
jeez. Many of you may have been tempted to wander off to the apparently comfortable front sitting room that is webcraft's still-cludgy bluemoment.com. I'm afraid I was. But - Jeez! What a pile of cack. If you post summink a bit iffy, with words like cack - the twot moderator thin-brain actually edits your damn text! Moron. Thus proving he has about as much understanding of this method of communication as a zeppelin. Wake up granpa!

Visit site
Re: Bluemoment.com - a pile of utter shite

Och! Ye'll understand better if ye bear in mind that His Webness is, for a fair part o' the week, actually an Ordained Meenister o' ra Argyll Brethren, and he'll have no truck wi' yer Sassunach foul-mouthery and cuss-blindin'. Don't you know it startles the sheeps....? And anyway, as has been delicately pointed oot elsewhere, "It's his ba' an' he gets tae kick it whateffer way he wahnts."

Aye, an' "There's nae such animal as 'bad publicity' - sae lang as they spell yer name right....."

Bluemoment's Nick is maybe the 'Obama' of sailboat forums. Is TCM to be likened to Hillary....?

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Epirb23

Visit site

I didnt understand a word of what you said but it sounded funny /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

reginaldon

Visit site

Why do you have to post stuff that is a bit 'iffy' ?
Like the media you obviously think that the addition of various 'adult' (really purile adolescent) language makes something humerous or amusing.

Now have a go at me!

damo

longkeel35.org.uk

Them's the rules you agreed to! If someone asks you to take off your shoes when you enter the house, you don't trample mud on their carpet and then shout at them when they clean it up /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

AndrewB

Visit site

The forum, http://bluemoment.com/phpBB2/index.php, if anyone's wondering.

One of a good 30 or so internet yachting forums you can join for free. At all levels of inanity. So you doesn't pay your money but you can take your choice.

Present company for me, at least when they are being a tad more mature than this .... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wotayottie

Visit site

looks good to me. no foul language and there's even a translater from English into local dialect.

DannyB

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
there's no global warming forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe because they have realised that its a natural phenomema that they can do nothing about !
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Its always darkest just before it goes pitch black!

Endeavourquay

www.endeavourchandlery.co.uk

Now that is a fantastic advertising ploy, 434 views already, with loads of us going to the site to have a look, would there have been as many views if you had said, 'look at this fantastic site?
I personally think the more sites the better, so well done webcraft,

arfa

Visit site
Re: Been in the sun to long ?

I quite enjoyed an article on the site about chartering in the BVI's by a certain TCM - are they the same person by any chance ?

reginaldon

Visit site
Re: Bluemoment.com - a pile of utter shite & re:arfa

Looks as though you have been rumbled tcm!

Well done arfa & EndeavourQuay!

KevB

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
Bluemoment.com - a pile of utter shite

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're right. Seems to be frequented by a bunch of old farts /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rabbie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
jeez. Many of you may have been tempted to wander off to the apparently comfortable front sitting room that is webcraft's still-cludgy bluemoment.com. I'm afraid I was. But - Jeez! What a pile of cack. If you post summink a bit iffy, with words like cack - the twot moderator thin-brain actually edits your damn text! Moron. Thus proving he has about as much understanding of this method of communication as a zeppelin. Wake up granpa!

[/ QUOTE ]

We take it then that you don't like someone elses efforts at providing an alternative service. If this is your best critique, I pity you.

benjenbav

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
If this is your best critique, I pity you.

[/ QUOTE ]

errm, when I last looked about half the material on bluemoment.com had been written by tcm under one name or another. And, as he'sh a jolly good writer and a jolly nice chap it'sh all the better for it. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
well done mat, you've done it again /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
suckered, most of 'em.
would like to see webbies stats for the last day or two.

Rabbie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If this is your best critique, I pity you.

[/ QUOTE ]

errm, when I last looked about half the material on bluemoment.com had been written by tcm under one name or another. And, as he'sh a jolly good writer and a jolly nice chap it'sh all the better for it. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Help! I just can't keep up with The Lounge any more. So I'm off to the Funny Farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats coats and their coming to take me away HaHaaaaa!