Blakes toilet reduced to £5819!!

jerrytug

N/A
Visit site
I have a Blakes Gosport, it works very well when you know how (there are three cocks to open and close, and two different pumps to operate) but it's worth it because the polished bronze pipework, warm hardwood seat and immaculate porcelain make each evacuation a distinguished occasion.

Buck Turgidson

Visit site
A couple of years ago I looked into this and found I could buy 3 old manky auld boats which had blakes heads fitted for the same price. The problem then would be getting rid of the 3 MABs sans loos. On scouring the classifieds further I reckoned there might be a business case for buying up MABs with blakes lavs as there were some bargains to be had. Then I realised that nobody needs them anymore.

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
A couple of years ago I looked into this and found I could buy 3 old manky auld boats which had blakes heads fitted for the same price. The problem then would be getting rid of the 3 MABs sans loos. On scouring the classifieds further I reckoned there might be a business case for buying up MABs with blakes lavs as there were some bargains to be had. Then I realised that nobody needs them anymore.

I have seen a couple on Ebay priced at £200 that didn't sell. Not all that many people seem to want a second-hand bog.