Bid for a wife, weird

BarryD

Visit site
Can't help but think it makes her very sad - at 24 she should not be resorting to prostitution to get a man. Only worth - £610,000, what if she meets a creep - very strange way to look for love. I would find it impossible to put a value on SWMBO definitely priceless, worth everything I own and then some.

Course if someone offered a straight swap for T48 + fuel and moorings for ever then I could be tempted...

Compliments of the season

Barry

paulineb

Visit site
Kay Hammond ? She must be named after the organ - she's a total nob. Surely it's some sort of PR job - but then again, she is blonde (from a bottle, but nevertheless still blonde)

Pxx
Have a cool yule

D

Deleted User YDKXO

How sweet. I'd swap a V8 powered Binliner for mine

I did'nt mean it dear, I'll be nice to your mother, dont hit me............aarggh!

byron

RIP
Visit site
I saw it on TV too. I thought she was a dog. Mind you anyone taking her offer up will probably have a bobble hat, beard, bad breath and BO so they will be well suited.

ô¿ô

G

Re: coincidencethat is

Yup, and whats really amazing is that some "loser" will probably actually pay the $78,000 USD to find a "bimbo"..........
Shucks, whattadeal...eh?

Don't worry, the craze will catch on over there......just wait, or do they have a Euro office now?