Betcha I’ve found the cheapest Diesel in the South

G

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and all is well with the world. I recently visited a little known place called Lymington, where anybody connected with boating seemed to be smiling and content with life. The reason became clear when l later filled up with diesel and was almost apologetically asked to hand over the equivalent of .28p for a litre of the beautiful liquid. After spontaneously dispensing an enthusiastic embrace and a lengthy peck on the cheek to celebrate the savings, I offered him my wife. The lad quickly tendered my change and furtively glancing around for any witnesses promptly disappeared with haste having noted the name of my boat. God it’s going to be a great summer.

PS: I’ve just switched from petrol !

G

Sorry to dissapoint you but 27p at Sparkes in Chichester, 26p at Cowes on the Barge and 20p in Weymouth on the Fuel pontoon. Anyway all are better than at Chichester Marina where I have been told it's 35p!!

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Next time go across to Yarmouth, fill up at 23 -28p/litre depending on quantity discount and spend what you've saved on lunch at the George!

G

.2205 from CPS fuels tanker delevery min 500ltrs nice people.
Brundal 33-35p

G

For .20p/Ltr I'd chuck in the mistress too. In Christchurch it's .37p/Ltr

G

I am a petrol user but on the Itchen in Southampton we have a very nice man called 'Mr Diesel' on Ch8 and he will come to you in his converted tug and fill you up for [i think] £1/gallon which is 22p ish ...