Best priced Marinas in Turkey for 12months or longer

Irish Rover

Visit site
Setur marinas won't even give you a fixed price until you are 90 days from the start date of your contract. Inflation is running at over 80% here at the moment.
You say you want to cruise the med so bear in mind if you sail out of Turkey into Greece, you are not allowed to return for 6 months.
What in the name of heaven does that mean? Explain please. I took my boat to Greece for 6 days last week and now back in Türkiye.

Reactions: rib

Irish Rover

Visit site
Over a decade ago I stood on the Golden Bridge and thought it would be great to take a sailing boat there (despite being tear gassed). So Istanbul is for next spring. Contract in Mytilini is till end of June. Where is a good cruising ground to consider? We want anchorages but I like the Setur marina system (time on sister marinas). And we need a lift out next year - it is very expensive here. I am a CA member.
Navily is quite good for Turkish coast as is Coast Guide TR

Norman_E

Visit site
I don't know what YachtMarine in Marmaris charge now, but as a CA member I used to get 10% discount. It is also a good place for haul out and repairs. I also had the boat hauled out at one of the small yards near the end of the bay at Fethiye.