Belgian Forecasts

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Re: Wind???

Definitely!

Sunday SWMBO has planned a recce to the famous Belgian Chocolate shop after an insider tip from Full Circle's SWMBO/Skipper.... and I'll try to find another way of frittering away a couple of hours /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Forecast is looking better all the time, and we could well be in for a few pleasantly warm days cruising in Cloggie Land.... should, all things being equally be 20 deg or more by Wed, reaching 26 for the passage back on Saturday/Sunday the following weekend, so it'll be a good few hours of autopilot, sunshine and relaxing!

FullCircle

Visit site

The Choccie Shop.....
TheChoccieShop.jpg

FullCircle

Visit site

Neil/All, I scored 4 throwaway BBQs for 99p a pop tonight.
Beach and Charred Animal on the beach sometime over the weekend?

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Chocs & beer

It is - it's the expensive tourist rip-off place. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

AND he doesn't know where the 450 kinds of beer boozer is! /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
But, felt fit to remark upon our state when we returned.

Bloody first-timers! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sailorman

Visit site
Re: BBQ

Moules Friet /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Re: BBQ

Ahh. Greek.Yes. Crap, well, by the standards applied in Greece,yes.
Sorry about choccie shop, its the one that drew me in, and the lady was very nice, and the product splendid. A few euros between friends, didnt feel ripped off.
Still. 450 beer bar beckons.
BBQ still a good idea, I am going to turn off my hot water ssystem before I leave the boat this time. (See Bradwell horror story). Kids like to expend energy, and Kas may bring her bloody big kite again.

Hope also to see this pair again. Hilariously pished they were.

PissedSonandDad.jpg