Beaulieu Boat Jumble this Sunday

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Anyone going? Never been before but am down Soton to do an RYA First Aid course on the Saturday so will likely hang back and go to the boat jumble on the Sunday.. may get lucky and pick up some replacement props :

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/boatjumble

Yip we are the media partner with PBO. I shall be there all day with a basement full of old kit as well as the latest issue if PBO and other goodies for a quid.

It will of course rain ...

Cashbuyer

Visit site
It's a good way to find some kit they you may need and definitely something that you don't :)

Remember where the stand is that you purchase from, if you are going back later. It will be a bugger to find.

Try and go round twice. You are bound to miss something first time round.

Haggle hard nearer closing time

FalconSteve

Visit site
I'll be going if the weather is reasonable, loads to see and plenty of classic boating stalls as well.

I have a few things to pick up if I see them at a sensible price (fender, pvc fabric, anchor light, rubber seal strip, antifoul).

I still have a list of old magazines that contain references to falcon 27 sports cruisers that I want to acquire, maybe I'll see someone with a collection of motor boat monthly for sale.

Steve

Peanuts

Visit site
Watch out for cheap anti foul, talking to some one who bought several tins of a well known manuafacture, when he went to use it a few weeks later found they were full of sand! The guy on the stand had a lot of tins he was selling.

Of course it will rain!!

z1ppy

Visit site
it does look like it will be raining this weekend! there are plenty of signs up directing people for parking.

If you are going, please take care coming across the forest, the animals are particually dumb at the moment when it comes to road sense (there is a large herd of cows from the farm very close to the site that have just gone out with their calf's)