Bargain of the week

KevL

Visit site
Who's got the best bargain this week

I'll start it off with a 240V polishing machine as seen in Windward Marine catalogue for £34.95 - Woolworths sale price £14.95 for EXACTLY the same machine.

KevL

--
It may be the early bird that catches the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

byron

RIP
Visit site
My bargain of the week only cost £450
My wife is off to Spain on Friday with Clive Folley's wife (high spirits 2) and Terry Holbrook's wife (Etoille de Paris) she bought her own holiday package and I only had to give her £450 spending money. She wants me to kiss her goodbye but I am going to refuse on the grounds that she is coming back. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Not this week, but a few weeks ago I picked up one of those Dremel mini electric tools that grind, polish, burnish, sand all sorts of material. It came with box, charger, mounting kit, 40 tools etc works fine, used it often. £7.96. at B&Q

KevL

Visit site
How long has she gone for? £450 for a day is a bit steep but £450 for two weeks is a real cheapy..Mind you my misses can do £450 in a matter of hours if QVC is on.

KevL

--
It may be the early bird that catches the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

KevL

Visit site
Bugger! I bought one of the cheapo Dremel copies about 2 weeks ago from B&Q for fifteen quid !

S'pose you can't win em all

KevL

--

Johnjo

Visit site
Three weeks ago
bought 5 litres Micron Extra for fifty pounds,normally treble
that, such a good buy went back and bought another couple of cans,
should keep her bottom clean for a few years to come.

mike

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Re:If you have kids

Bought a proper remote control car, Nikko Mantis, which has front wheel steering, forward and reverse, goes like stink and is bullet proof. My lad drives it down flights of steps etc......£9.99 from Woollies. Great at the Marina when he is bored!

coliholic

Visit site
Bugger bugger bugger.

I just bought one TODAY from B&Q for £29.95 and I thought that was a bargain.

But this one's on a dinky little stand with a two foot flexible drive and 150 assorted bits and sanding drums. Hope it's better than the one's you bought otherwise I'm gonna be pig sick.

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
I am going to try very hard to find one tomorrow for 99p then i can really get up your nose!!!!
Now make yourself useful and go and add some explanantions to some of the piccies of Le Weekend

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb and Boaters Photo Gallery</A>

coliholic

Visit site
Right that's it. It's still in the box unopened so tomrrow first thing it's going back to B&Q. And I'll send you a tenner for your one how about that eh? 'Cos yours is secondhand, it'll be at a knock down price. Good deal or what?

And I'll throw in a Cornish Clotted cream tea. Got some left over from the Italy trip. A bit past it's sell by date but then so are you, so you'll never tell the difference.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Now I didn't say I'd bought it did I? Just saw it there and thought what sort of blind fool would buy a thing like that.

Oh and the best cream teas are from Devon, not Cornwall, they make pasties down there but then again I guess you've already found that out!

mtb

Visit site
job lot 3 perkins engines bronze hull fittings windows boat cradle out drive, props shafts etc sold as a lot .
in my local free paper
do I go for it !!!!!!!!!
or
breaking 1954 ex naval tender with perkins p6 gear box two speed ahead single reverse ccccoooorrrrrrreeeeeee
Cheers
Mick

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/boats
I want a big steel ex trawler or tug v, cheap or swap for tug

G

Got one of those twin handle polishing things from woolies 14.99 was 29.99, dont suppose the one in Windward was Woolies make. Bit nervous about using 240v near water though

"The Med has got me" (no not the Medway the other Med)