back

jimmie

N/A
Visit site
Cumnock tart yourself

Sailbad, how dare you suggest that my morals are any lower than your own! I must admit that many copmanions have had pressing reasons that demanded their presence elsewhere. However none of that has been my fault.

Starting with Yashie, the Japanese business man I met in Scarborough, after an idyllic day or two which ended with us buying a boat together he had to leave suddenly after receiving a mobile phone call. I have not seen him since. I beleive something terrible has happened to him!
More recently Eustace ran away with a sailor just before The Reverend PaulineB was about to marry us on HMS Victory.
Then Leslie has been asked to help the police with their enquiries.

I'm now seeing PaulB (not PaulineB!).

My intentions have always been honourable and I have no intention of dragging into depravity the good old fashioned notions of loyalty and love. If I am let down I shall not worry or grieve, just shrug my shoulders, hoover the boat and move on.

I am not treating this as a dating agency although I must admit I like the sound of Mr TCM and HLB (does that stand for "Has large bladder".....

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Jimmie

For myself and for the benifit of the panel. Would you like to discribe yourself.

1asi043.gif
<font color=blue>Haydn

jimmie

N/A
Visit site
Re: Jemmie

Well I like to retain a little bit of mystery now that I'm a woman so I can't tell you everything, but what would you like to know apart from:

I'm a warm hearted brunnette with a boat, its a white one with blue stripes although I'm changing the stripes to pink ones.I'm redecorating the boat at the moment so that is taking most of my time. Currently of independent means after a large settlement from a well known Sunday tabloid, anything else?

HLB ... Has little boat?

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: Cumnock tart yourself

i asked around the office
and the question to my moral standing
was what morals? you have none.

so if yours are lower then mine you are in trouble.

Come on brain.get this over and i can go back to killing you with beer

Trevethan

Visit site
Re: Jemmie

"Well I like to retain a little bit of mystery now that I'm a woman so I can't tell you everything, but what would you like to know apart from:"

Now that I'm a woman... hmmmm no wonder Coliholic did a runner! ;-)

jimmie

N/A
Visit site
Repent ... hell hath no fury

So Sailbad you really are a sinner then, or are you merely (or merrily) amoral? The distinction being of course that immorality involves some sort of acknowledgement of original sin whereas amorality means there is no concept of sin. I was a vicar once as well before being defrocked ... rather a strange description in my particular case!

EME

www.lumishore.com
Past Leanings

You are suggesting our friend Colisqualid has any pretensions towards common decency? Never....

Booze, debauchery; thankfully nicely locked-up this afternoon with me having a quite game of Snooker... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=black>I am WHAT I say I am

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: Repent ... hell hath no fury

i used to be immoral
my new church going ways are showing me the right road

that and mrs sailbadtobe's threat to do something awful to me with my own pliers if i don't stay in line.

Come on brain.get this over and i can go back to killing you with beer

ccscott49

Visit site
Re: Repent ... hell hath no fury

OooooH! bluidy painful! My eyes are watering now!! With your own pliers aswell, vicious some of these women!

coliholic

Visit site
Re: pink stripes

Cor, just gopt back and right out of breath. Been to Homebase, B&Q and Wickes. None of them have got any pink striped paint. They've got tons of the tartan paint, but all of 'em say striped paint's out this year. Something to do with Lowrance Llewelyn Bohen I think.

Got all the MDF so ready to make a start on Jimmie's boat. Just have a cuppa first and I'll be off. By the way, where is the boat?

jimmie

N/A
Visit site

Well that's a bit embarassing .. I bumped into a sticky up thing in the sea and it sank just off Dartmouth, but I've got a couple of friends in the RN who are becoming quite expert at retreiving ex floating things and they're going to get it back for me. I'm expecting it to be recobvered by the weekend. It was only a small hole.

Jemmie

coliholic

Visit site

Sodding typical innit. Now what do I do a with all this MDF. Actually I didn't get it from Homebase, nicked it off the boatyard where tcm's boat is. Pukka proper eytie boatie stuff. Was a right bugger getting two 8 x 4 sheets of it on the plane as hand baggage. Anyone want any tartan paint?

Last time I come to the rescue of a lady in distress, I can tell you.

Oh and if it's proper sailors you're after, Boatone's the man you want. Spent years as an ordinary seaman rising up through the ranks to be a real live Captain Speaking.