Azores charts and pilot

Spuddy

Visit site
I've just put 3 Imray charts plus the Anne Hammick pilot on the for sale section.
The old arthritis has spread some more so the old bones can't cope with longer trips. Better somebody else uses them.

helixkimara

Visit site
I've just put 3 Imray charts plus the Anne Hammick pilot on the for sale section.
The old arthritis has spread some more so the old bones can't cope with longer trips. Better somebody else uses them.

Have we got a "for sale" section, and if so where is it. If we haven't, is it not a good idea to have one for "Jester type things" like charts, windvanes and solar panels and acrylic domes and drogues and all things Jestery.

Spuddy

Visit site
The stuff is on the For Sale section down the bottom of the YBW page. I think the asking price limit is £300. Owt over that, such as vane gear, seems to get a mention on here and I'd guess transactions take place in a more informal, behind the scenes sort of way.
I'd guess the problem with establishing a dedicated Jester for sale site somewhere is that there wouldn't be frequent traffic and so potential buyers might not check it often enough.