no

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
With just over 3 weeks to go, can we pull together latest list of attendees?

If you could post your plans here including

boat name/type
departure port
departure time/date (approx)
whether you are looking to travel on to Holland
planned return date
crew number inc skipper - forumites?

If you are undecided (I know of at least one boat with current engine probs that is at present uncertain of attendance) then just say so..

Finally, if you are OK to do so, could you PM me a mobile number, e-mail address and DSC number if known/fitted, and i'll compile a list for skippers (privacy will be respected - promise!)

Also, who wants to volunteer to let Robert know about plans, and possible numbers?

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
boat name/type: Guapa / Kalik 44

departure port: Burnham

departure time/date (approx): HW night 25/26 May

whether you are looking to travel on to Holland: no - have seen enough of Holland for 1 year. Anyway, mast to high to get out of the Roompot. Onward trip Nieuwpoort or Northern France. Then Ramsgate (Dunkirk Small Ships bash?). Return to Burnham

planned return date: 2 or 3 June

crew number inc skipper - forumites?: Just the kids (Daughter (15) & son (10)) + me.

Oen

Visit site
Matrix, Beneteau First 42s7,
spending Friday night on Halfpenny Pier to slip at about 0300,
Doing the full trip,
Planning to leave through the Roompotsluis (air draft permitting) on Friday, but if the weather looks good may call at Nieuwport or somewhere else on the way back,
Crew of four or five...

FullCircle

Visit site
Full Circle - Jeanneau SO35
4 peeps, Me, Lynn, Chris & Ann (they came last year)
Leaving either night of 25/26th Silly O clock (HW-1) or 26th Middayish also HW-1 From Burnham On Crouch or the anchorage in the mouth of the Roach.
Returning on Monday daytime to get back for work on Tuesday.

Laurin

Visit site
Boat Name: Vreny
Depature Port: Burnham
departure time/date: Friday morning but going via Ramsgate and Dunkirk, should arrive Oostend Sunday.
whether you are looking to travel on to Holland: Maybe, we've got the whole week off but we'll see how Vreny is coping and then make a decision.
planned return date: Not sure yet, see above
crew number inc skipper - 2

sailorman

Visit site
Discount in the Montgomery perhaps /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
GOD??

How long is your boat today?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

asj1

Home: North Bucks, Boat: Suffolk Work :central Lon
Visit site
Onia - Westerly Fulmar
Departs Ipswich Haven
Departure time - will intend to leave Haven marina Friday evening moor at Pin Mill to get a few hours sleep then leave 4:00 am (ish) Saturday 27th for Ostend
Do intend to go on to Holland
Will aim to return from Holland Friday 2nd or Saturday 3rd
Skipper - self, Andrew Jones
Crew 3 other consenting adults

PM also sent

sailorman

Visit site
Not long now

sun always shine in Gods Country
089699862eb35bc690d758891021dfba38d252951f805dde10952d88.jpg
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Re: Not long now

Oh... its not a weighted line back to the quay then? I take it from that comment that its a seperate buoyed line for the stern?

Never used them with Maggie.... The only reason I suspect I'll dislike them is that Maggie isn't that maneouverable, and kicks pretty hard on the prop wash...... so no doubt once Ive picked up one end, it'll be sods own job to keep her pointing the right way for the other end!

sailorman

Visit site
Re: Not long now

have a stern line ready ( no knots in it ) out of gear glide in , have crew mid ships to pick-up By & thread line through "smartly",keep By to windward, pay-out line & dont sail over the By, hand stern line to helm. a boat hook is usefull to grab your new neighbor, motor ahead carefully controlling forward momentem with the stern line , secure 2 x bow lines with-out hitting pontoon cleats or aluminium angle on pontoon ( bad 4 top sides ). keep control of the stern line @ all times & haul off the pontoon ( slacked bow ) when u leave the boat & @ night