Atlantic Crossing Group 2016-2017

madian2

Visit site
If you are planning an independent Atlantic crossing this could be the group for you.

The ACG promotes the sharing of ideas and information on crossing the Atlantic from East to West. *The ACG was established by 17 boats moored in Marina di Ragusa on the island of Sicily in 2013 when they discovered they had a common purpose and began to share resources for their Atlantic crossing. Some boats had done it before, some not. They have now very kindly passed the group on so that boats crossing independently in future years can have the benefit of their experience.* I have volunteered to take over the administration and management for the 2016-2017 crossing season.

There are no eligibilty requirements to join and membership of the group is open to all who are interested. *Joining does not commit you to crossing, it simply provides you with access to other like minded sailors. Informal Nets and communications can be established prior to crossing if you wish.

If you would like to join the Atlantic Crossing Group please send*a "Request to Join" email to A C G j o i n e r @ g m a i l . c o m* [please omit the spaces].

Note that your membership of the ACG will be based on the email address you send your email from. Whilst you can use any email address you want you will find that sending the email from your preferred gmail email address, if you have one, works best.

If you include details about your boat, (name, type etc), planned route, dates and destination, I will add those details to the Crossers List at the same time as I set you up with your group login.

Wishing you fair winds and flat seas
Jackie, Yacht Rivalady
www.rivalady.wordpress.com